Swallow Salon Terms and Conditions of Membership
You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can join. Please read them carefully. By purchasing a Membership to Swallow Salon (owned and operated by Hard Drive Productions, Inc and Hard Drive Productions, Ltd), you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- By completing the Swallow Salon membership form you are agreeing to the terms of this agreement. These terms and conditions can be changed at the discretion of Swallow Salon. It is up to each individual to refer to this page for any amendments. Once you have submitted the join form you have become a ‘member’.
- As a member you are responsible for paying periodic membership fees.
- For your convenience and satisfaction, all memberships will automatically renew upon expiration unless your subscription is cancelled at least 5 days prior to the end of the current term.
- To cancel your membership, simply follow the cancellation link found on the support page. Cancellations will not be accepted via email. The cancellation form is a simple process!
- Any liability of Swallow Salon including without limitation under any course of action will be limited to the amount paid by a member for the preceeding 2 months.
- All refunds to be issued, no questions asked and please be aware that the issued credit amount will take 5 – 7 business day for your credit to be posted to the issuer of your bank or credit card.
- Members user name and password must not be distributed to others. This will result in immediate suspension of service. Swallow Salon under law must hold the member liable for unauthorized breach of membership.
- Members are limited to a total download 25GB per 24 hour period.
- Members are limited to a maximum of 4 simultaneous downloads (including streaming downloads).
- Download managers/accelerators are not allowed.
- All information transmitted via email is deemed public domain material.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Members are responsible for providing Swallow Salon with notification of new credit card details once their card has expired for continuation of service.
- Members are responsible to provide all necessary equipment to gain access to Swallow Salon.
- Swallow Salon has the right to refuse membership to any individual and has the right to cancel a membership.
- Without limitation Swallow Salon does not offer any warranty to any aspect of the service be it a service provided directly by Swallow Salon or a 3rd party source.
- All pictures, images, sounds, text, video-caps, and any other material located on this site are the sole property of Swallow Salon and are not to be distributed in any form without the prior written consent of Swallow Salon.
- This Agreement in its entirety contains the complete agreement between the member and Swallow Salon (Hard Drive Productions, Inc and Hard Drive Productions, Ltd). Any questions regarding this Agreement should be sent to us, click here for contact information. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
- Support staff is available during business hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. to address support and billing issues
- Billing questions? Please call: (800)-493-5132 This is a voice-mail only line, please leave your email address and username in the message so we can look up your account info and contact you.
- Technical questions? Please fill out the support form with as much information as you can: Click Here